Bacs accredited training
At Bacs we believe training can lead to substantial benefits for users of Direct Debit and Bacs Direct Credit. So we introduced Bacs Training Accreditation Scheme, whereby providers of Bacs related training may apply to have their courses accredited. This ensures course content is up-to-date and relevant to user needs. Look out for the Bacs accredited training logo, identifying training providers and their accredited training courses.
The benefits of Bacs accredited courses:
- Gain immediate business benefits
- Generate lasting improvements in finacial performance
- Invest in and motivate your staff
- Share opinions and experiences with your peers.
Providers of Bacs accredited training:
Bottomline Technologies Ltd says: "With over 20 years' payments industry experience, Bottomline Technologies is uniquely placed to deliver the highest standards of training. Our training specialists have developed comprehensive and flexible training courses (both regional and on-site) to help drive best practice and compliance. Our Bacs-accredited courses (both for service users and paying banks) cover all key areas of the Direct Debit process and are suitable for those new to Direct Debit and those that wish to refresh their knowledge of the Direct Debit Scheme rules and regulations. Attendees will understand not just what is required under the Direct Debit Scheme rules, but why it is required. In addition, we also offer bespoke courses on specific subjects such as Paperless Direct Debit, AUDDIS migration and more."
Direct Debit Scheme Training for Service Users
Direct Debit Scheme Training for Service Users is a one-day course that covers the rules and processes of the Direct Debit Scheme. The course is aimed at organisations that collect Direct Debits. In particular, staff who are responsible for, or involved in, the day-to-day processing of Direct Debits, including employees responsible for systems and compliance.
Direct Debit Scheme Training for Service Users simplifies the scheme and provides attendees with an insight into what's required of service users and how they can get the best results from Direct Debit. The course begins with an overview of the Scheme. It then covers the essential processes, rules and requirements of Direct Debit, as outlined in the course syllabus.
- Basic Terminology and an Overview of the Direct Debit Scheme
- The Direct Debit Guarantee
- Advance Notice
- The Direct Debit Instruction (DDI)
- DDI Lodgement
- The Collection Process
- Amendments and Cancellations
- DDI Liability, Storage and Retrieval
- The Indemnity Claim Process
- Paperless Sign-Up.
Direct Debit Scheme Training for Paying Banks
The Direct Debit for Paying Banks training programme covers the rules and processes of the Bacs Direct Debit Scheme from a paying bank's perspective. The course is aimed at bank staff that are responsible for, or involved in, processing Direct Debits.
It covers subjects such as:
- The Direct Debit Guarantee (responsibilities and liabilities for paying banks)
- Direct Debit Instructions (acceptance / return / rejection)
- Amendments and cancellations
- Direct Debit collections
- The indemnity claim process.
For more information call 020 8408 7888, visit www.bottomline.co.uk/training or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top
Clear Academy has worked with a diverse range of companies in the UK, from very large organisations to the smallest companies. Our Direct Debit Training has been delivered to a range of industries including:-
- Charities and not for profit organisations
- Banking, Insurance and finance
- Housing, property and estate management
- Entertainment, Sport and Leisure
- IT & Telecoms
- Professional Services.
Our aim is to deliver information that is clear, simple to understand and put into practice.
The Clear Academy “Clear” Direct Debit Training course is a complete guide to Direct Debit compliance, rules and processes as well as how to maximise the opportunities that Direct Debit presents. This one day course can be attended at one of our regional training days or delivered at a client’s own premises and includes the following:
- Introduction to Direct Debit
- Background information and overview
- The Direct Debit Process
- Direct Debit Instructions
- Direct Debit Guarantee
- Sign Up
- Reports (ADDACS, ARUDDS etc.)
- AUDDIS (Automated Direct Debit Instruction Service)
- PDD (Paperless Direct Debit)
- Direct Debit Indemnity Claims
- Making Direct Debit work for you.
This course could be to train new staff, or for anyone wanting to keep up to date with the latest scheme rules.
Clear Academy says "We are also able to tailor our training courses to your specific needs, so if you If your organisation is moving to the AUDDIS or paperless Direct Debit process, the course will help you to understand what is involved and how to maximise the new opportunities".
For more information or to book a course call 0845 658 6488, contact email@example.com or visit www.clearacademy.co.uk
Back to top