What is an Electronic Payments Affiliate?
As an Electronic Payments Affiliate you will:
- Receive information and updates about electronic payments products and, where appropriate, the wider payments market
- Have an opportunity to input into topical debates; influence the Bacs Board and receive regular Board briefings
- Get advance details and have the chance to influence and discuss the impacts of Scheme developments, innovations and new products
- Be a voice providing feedback to Bacs and Faster Payments
- Network with other stakeholders in the electronic payments process
- Seek ways to improve the Bacs proposition through Straight Through Payments (STP), efficiency / quality and volume penetration
- Receive briefings on, have an opportunity to influence and analyse the impact of forthcoming regulatory change
- Have the opportunity to pilot new developments and initiatives
- Receive and debate research findings
- Get briefings on, have a chance to influence and discuss impacts on supplier technical change.
Anyone can apply to become an Electronic Payments Affiliate. Our current membership includes:
- Current account providers (agency banks and financial institutions)
- Originators of Direct Debit and / or Bacs Direct Credit payments
- Bacs approved software suppliers
- Bacs bureaux service providers.
The fee for 2019:
£1,000 + VAT if joining between 1 January - 31 March
£750 + VAT if joining between 1 April - 30 June
£500 + VAT if joining between 1 July - 30 September
£250 + VAT if joining between 1 October - 31 December
Become an Affiliate
To apply to join our Affiliates complete the Electronic Payments Affiliates registration of interest form. A member of Bacs will then contact you with further details.