What is the Electronic Payments Affiliates interest group?
Affiliates is Pay.UK’s expert user forum where users, indirect participants, FinTechs and others discuss service rule changes as well as new and potential services being considered or under development. The group meets regularly in London for a full day meeting, including updates from Pay.UK’s service lines and programmes as well as workshops regarding potential changes.
Joining Affiliates is an opportunity to get involved in shaping the payments industry for the benefit of people and businesses everywhere.
As an Electronic Payments Affiliate you will:
- Receive information and updates about Pay.UK’s payment services and, where appropriate, the wider payments market
- Have an opportunity to input into topical debates
- Get advance details and have the chance to influence and discuss the impacts of Scheme developments, innovations and new products
- Be a voice providing feedback to Pay.UK
- Network with other stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to pilot new developments and initiatives
- Receive and debate research findings
- Get briefings on, have a chance to influence and discuss impacts on supplier technical changes.
Affiliates is changing
In 2019 the Affiliates group became part of Pay.UK. Since then we have been working with members to consider how we can make the group even more valuable. We plan to announce the outcome of that work early in 2020.
Current members will be aware there has previously been a charge for membership. We will not be issuing invoices for next year’s membership until our announcement, however we do not anticipate a significant increase in costs.
Become an Affiliate
To apply to join our Affiliates complete the Electronic Payments Affiliates registration of interest form. Pay.UK will then contact you with further details.