The Bacs Training Accreditation Scheme - make sure the courses your staff attend are Bacs accredited ones
At Bacs we believe training can lead to substantial benefits for users of Direct Debit and Bacs Direct Credit. So we introduced the Bacs Training Accreditation Scheme, whereby providers of Bacs related training may apply to have their courses accredited. This means the course content is up-to-date and relevant to the latest version of the Scheme rules. Look out for the Bacs accredited training logo, identifying training providers and their accredited training courses.
There are many benefits to attending one of the of Bacs accredited training courses:
- Receive up-to-date compliance advice
- Be made aware of the latest best practices
- Keep your staff motivated
- Get the most out of your Direct Debits and Bacs Direct Credits
- Share and learn from with your peers.
Consider sending your staff on a Bacs accredited training course:
- When new staff join your business
- When existing staff have a change of duties that now includes Bacs products and processes
- As refresher training for existing staff to ensure their knowledge of Bacs products and processes is completely up-to-date.