Our search facility will help you find all the information you need to use our products and services.
There are two ways to search for information, Document Search or Site Search, simply select the appropriate tab depending on your requirements.
The Document Search facility enables you to locate documents available from this site.
Enter details of the document you require in the search field at the top. You can then filter the results by category. Alternatively use the category filter option if you are unsure of the name.
- Select one or more categories from the 'select category' drop down menu
- Order the results alphabetically or by date
- When you have made your selections click the search arrow beneath the 'sort by' field
- To clear filters and start a fresh search click on clear filters cross beneath the 'sort by' field.
- The icon indicates the file type below the download icon
- The results give a name and short descriptor
- To open the document click on the icon or name.
This Site Search facility offers a wider search option, examining information on pages as well as documents available from this site.
To use enter details of your search requirements in the search field at the top.
- Select to view links to web pages or downloadable assets only
- Order the results by relevance or alphabetically
- To clear filters and start a fresh search click on the clear filters cross to the right of the screen.
- The icon indicates the format of the information, downloadable asset or link to a page
- For downloadable assets the file type is specified below the download icon
- The results give a name and short descriptor or show the term in context on a page or in a document
- To open the document or access the page click on the icon or name.
Remember, if you are:
- Not logged in the key symbol will show against all resources that are password protected
- Logged in the key symbol will only show against the resources you do not have access rights to.
So, get the most out of this site and remember to log in first every time you visit. If you haven’t yet applied for your password do so now using the link below.
Please note: this site does NOT contain any Bacs reports. If you are looking to collect your Bacs reports you need to visit the Payment Services Website.
BACK TO SEARCH PAGE