Learn how to collect messaging reports from payment services website
Bacs has prepared a PDF document and video to assist you in collecting and
accessing reports. Please find links below to access the guides.
Collecting reports document
An overview on how to access
and collect reports from payment services website can be found in the Information Hub to the right of your screen.
Collecting reports video
Bacs has prepared a useful video demonstrating the step-by-step process to
collect messaging reports. If you are using a bureau this video is a great tool
to understand the process and ensure your bureau is collecting messaging reports
on your behalf. This short video will show you how quickly and easily these
reports can be accessed. Login and launch the video.
- Input reports (live and test)
- Arrival reports
- Withdrawal reports
- ARUCS (Automated Return of Unapplied Credits Service) reports
- ARUDD (Automated Return of Unpaid Direct Debits) reports
- AUDDIS (Automated Direct Debit Instruction Service) reports
- ADDACS (Automated Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation Service)
- AWACS (Advice of Wrong Account for Credits Service) reports
- DDIC (Direct Debit Indemnity Claim) advice reports
Receiving your advices
You must access, and act on your advices promptly, as they contain
time-critical information. Your ADDACS advices are included in ADDACS reports
and your AWACS advices in AWACS reports and so on.
You can collect your
- Bacs payment services website
- Bacstel-IP software
To be notified when new reports are available you can set up email
notifications. These can be set up either by a Primary Security Contact (PSC) in
your organisation using the Bacs Payment Services Website or by your sponsoring payment service provider.