Learn how to collect messaging reports from payment services website
Bacs has prepared a PDF document and video to assist you in collecting and accessing reports. Please find links below to access the guides.
Collecting reports document
An overview on how to access and collect reports from payment services website can be found in the Information Hub below or to the right of your screen.
Collecting reports video
Bacs has prepared a useful video demonstrating the step-by-step process to collect messaging reports. If you are using a bureau this video is a great tool to understand the process and ensure your bureau is collecting messaging reports on your behalf. This short video will show you how quickly and easily these reports can be accessed. Login and launch the video.
- Input reports (live and test)
- Arrival reports
- Withdrawal reports
- ARUCS (Automated Return of Unapplied Credits Service) reports
- ARUDD (Automated Return of Unpaid Direct Debits) reports
- AUDDIS (Automated Direct Debit Instruction Service) reports
- ADDACS (Automated Direct Debit Amendment and Cancellation Service)
- AWACS (Advice of Wrong Account for Credits Service) reports
- DDIC (Direct Debit Indemnity Claim) advice reports.
Receiving your advices
You must access, and act on your advices promptly, as they contain time-critical information. Your ADDACS advices are included in ADDACS reports and your AWACS advices in AWACS reports and so on.
You can collect your reports using:
- Bacs payment services website
- Bacstel-IP software.
To be notified when new reports are available you can set up email notifications. These can be set up either by a Primary Security Contact (PSC) in your organisation using the Bacs Payment Services Website or by your sponsoring payment service provider.